La piel del bebé recién nacido es extremadamente sensible.
Como aún es inmadura, posee unas características totalmente diferentes a las de un adulto, y por tanto requiere unos cuidados especiales.
¿Cómo puedo cuidar la piel de mi bebé?
Cuidar la piel del recién nacido es bastante sencillo, a veces es cuestión de olvidarnos de ciertas costumbres desafortunadas, que sin darnos cuenta son las que producen el malestar del bebé.
The skin of the newborn is extremely sensitive. As is still immature, has a totally different from an adult characteristics, and therefore requires special care.
When a born baby , your skin is between 40 and 60 percent thinner than that of an adult. Therefore, it is more permeable, and its ability to defend against infections and allergies, it is also much lower. So I will show you some basic tips on caring for your baby’s skin.
How I can care for my baby’s skin?
1. Prevents the bath water is too hot, up to 30 or 32 degrees. The newborns have a layer of fat called Vernix , and hair called Lanugo , which are the main protections babies skin . If we bathe with water too hot, go away before, and contribute to the skin to become dry or cracked …
2. It uses a special soap for babies , as natural as possible, and a natural sponge. The bath soap with no foam Weleda is best to not alter skin newborn.
Do not forget to moisturize baby , yes, be careful with the lotion you use, it should be as natural as possible.
It is advisable not to put cologne directly on baby’s skin and can cause allergic reactions. Instead you can put a few drops on your clothes.
3. Do not rub your skin with towels or sponges . That would make the natural protection that disappears, and irritated.
4. When the baby is a newborn , you should avoid putting on your skin garments of synthetic fibers or wool. The best practice is to use cotton or linen, loose without labels better if they are from organic farming.
If you live somewhere warm , you should not use hats or gloves.
5. To wash your clothes, do not use the same detergent as adults, are too aggressive. Instead, you can use a special soap for babies or delicate items .
6. Although it is cold, we should not harbor too much to babies . If sweat can sprout pimples and scratching, it can inflame the area.
7. When the sun shines, protect with sunscreen with protection , if the baby has more than 6 months , if not, put a hat, muslin or umbrella in the cart, to prevent the sun shine directly on your skin . All newborn babies produce too little of melamine, so it is essential to protect your skin from the sun.
It is not advisable to put sunscreen on babies under 6 months.
8. Follow the advice of the pediatrician about food. Introduce them as your doctor tells you to avoid allergic reactions.
9. When you give chest, wiping her mouth, nose and neck with a soft cloth or cotton gauze.
10. Clean the diaper area with soap we use for bathing and water. Before putting the diaper, ventilate and let dry the area well.
Caring for your newborn’s skin is quite simple, sometimes it’s a matter of forgetting some unfortunate habits, without realizing they are producing baby discomfort .
I hope you would have been useful, and you know, if you liked, it would be great compartierais with people who know on Facebook, or G + Tuitter. Million thanks for being there!